Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hi

Hi, this is my new diary space. My name is Ben and I am a Year 4 student at a school in Australia.Hi
My hobbies are tennis, swimming, running, and rugby union
Sometimes I enjoy playing golf, playing counter-strike and soldier of fortune.
I have just finished my school holidays.
I did lots of stuff in the holidays. I went to Ingham and I went
to the Ingham show. I went to the skate park about 4 times a week. I also have a dog called Charlie, he’s a king Charles Spaniel.
I got an Ipod on the 15th of July 2008. When I grow up I want to be an Olympic javelin thrower.

6 comments:

Kylie Armstrong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kylie Armstrong said...

Bear...remember to let your friends know that rugby training is cancelled....

Mum

Question to the class?
The Olympic rings are made up of five colours. Is it true that at least one colour from the rings is also found in the flags of each Olympic nation? TRUE OR FALSE

Kylie Armstrong said...

Hi Ben.....I love what you are doing in class. You are all very lucky and it looks like lots of fun.

Love Mum

g'ma said...

Hi Ben

This is great work and hope it it fun. Glad you enjoyed your holidays and
lucky you to get an Ipod.

Love G'ma

g'ma said...

Hi Ben
The Olympic games opening ceremony is on at 8.08pm on the 08 08 08 which is quite amazing. Do you know why that is important to the Chinese?

Love G'ma

Kylie Armstrong said...

Hi Bear....Do you know the answer to Gma's question? I know that number 8 is lucky for may Chinese!

Love Mum